Work-From-Home English/Mandarin This is a bi-lingual position
that requires fluency in English and Mandarin, both written and
verbal. Applicants will be tested on their level of proficiency.
This is a remote, work from home position. This position is
temporary / seasonal, with possible opportunities for future
No experience needed, will provide training.
· Direct client support via phone or email for a 24*7 call
· Serves as the primary liaison between the customer and
· Analyze and clarify customer inquiries.
· Ensure customer feedback is properly channeled into Management
and Research & Development Teams.
· Maintaining in-depth knowledge of Client products and
· Educate clients to assist with preventing future questions or
· Fluency in English and Mandarin, both written and verbal is a
must. Agents will be expected to be able to take verbal calls and
correspond in writing in both Mandarin and English with
· The willingness to continue learning and improving upon
· A Team Player! We are a fun team to work with.
· Ability to maintain a calm demeanor with a laser focus on
· Strong typing abilities and ability to easily navigate
· Keen decision-making abilities, displaying your ability to
take initiative when problems arise.
· Proven problem solving/analysis abilities.
· Ability to thrive in a fast-paced working environment and
· Excellent and reliable attendance record is a must!
· This position spends up to 100% of paid time on the phone
while seated in one location.
· Prior call center experience in a technical environment or
Help-Desk experience is a plus. But will consider someone with
excellent customer service skills with a hunger to learn.
· High School Diploma/GED Required.
· All offers of employment with Client require individuals to
successfully pass a pre-employment background check and drug
· Must be legally authorized to work in the United States. No